Friday 13 April 2007

Friday the 13th

I am, probably, about the least superstitious person you could meet. I did notice that today was the 13th and it was a Friday and there is another one in June. So what the hell, it's only life, and who knows what can happen? Sometimes, life meanders along, with nothing exciting happening, which is most of the time actually and then something comes at you straight out of the blue, so it becomes lively for a time and then it dies down into yet another anti-climax.

It also struck me that Friday the 13TH might be a great name for a band and there probably is one by that name out there, I don't know. It also struck me that 'Late For The Universe' might also be a great name for a musical gathering of talented performers. 'Late For The Universe', I like that it's kind of catchy, you agree?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sergi, I am superstitious, and Friday 13th is not something to be sniffed at. Luckily today was okay.

Sergio X said...

Re de Nunques and other worldy ghosts. To be honest life has me bamboozled Axasha. I always think I identified so much with Faustus and Marlowe because I am an over reacher, always striving for something which maybe isn't there. As well as being pretty guarded I also think I have that old self-destruct mechanism churning away. But I am intrigued by de Nunques and I want to try and get inside some of his other work not that there is much on the net.

Unknown said...

Sergi, do you remember the term 'Byronic hero?' at all.