Sunday 4 March 2007

Adam Walsh

I really liked Adam Walsh's photograph of Helen, I thought it was exquisite, bright and a bit tacky. Definitely punkish, I am sure this a fashion shoot, but I like the way it gets you thinking. Is Helen posing or is she simply being herself, and the hair, well get the hair, I think it's fabulous.

This photograph could have been taken anywhere but we know it is in Waterloo, London, and it's an area I don't know, but it looks suitably down market. Just liked this photo and wanted to say so.

EL

3 comments:

Axel Fraoch said...

Yeah, me too.
I like the sleek sophistication of Helen juxtaposed against the grimy backdrop of the paint-peeling window!

Axasha.

Unknown said...

Yes, that's eaactly it Axasha. That's what I wanted to say, but you put it so well.

Sergio X said...

I like Adam Walsh.