Friday 2 March 2007

NEWS

Hi fur covered creatures, latest news AHK is proud to announce the imminent arrival of several (3) new Hamsters, watch out for them soon.

Also want to let you know that a project I have been tentatively working on has attracted interest from a surprising, yet welcome,quarter. This, guys has come out of the blue and while nothing has been agreed yet, and I am a bit gobsmacked, though delighted,by the interest to be honest, it will, if agreed, allow me to work on a text covering culture and art. It would be a dream to do this work. It might also, of course, make me sound intellectual...sorry maybe I am pushing this a bit far?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sergi, it all sounds rather gothic and intriguing. Can't you tell us more?

Sergio X said...

Early days El, don't want to say too much, but exciting, nevertheless.

Unknown said...

You were always enigmatic, I think you like to play it that way.

Sergio X said...

Was I? Do I?

Alein Hamster Kollektive said...

You, are such a poser man! Off out this weekend, visiting friends in Rossay. Cheerio.