Monday 19 March 2007

MY LIFE AS A COMIC BOOK SUPERHERO

My inactivity, in case you hadn't noticed, was not helped by getting broadband this weekend. This is now Monday and I have been unable to go online since Friday lunchtime! To make matters worse my Jambos lost 4-0 on Saturday and Hibs won their first trophy for 16 years....don't please mention football. And, as if that wasn't enough, I am once again and for the sixth time, hit by my allergy - though, at least this time I don't look like the elephant man.

Good news...well there is none...but apart from the above I have not lost the will to live quite yet, and if I had I suppose I would be inclined to write the longest suicide note in history. Now there is an idea for a novel.

The blog has been spluttering along and despite my best efforts to get more people involved, nobody else apart from the home guard - only kidding guys - has taken up my offer to come on board. Four or five have said they will post but, as yet, haven't.

Nevertheless, the posts so far from everyone else have been excellent.

Tonight, I am back online and about to eat my Lasagne, the next installment of Darker Killingbeck is all but ready, and despite this nuisance allergy, I am optimistic about the future.

Now I have to get back to Gotham City before they close the gates.................and get out of these tights....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Sergi. I was out tonight visiting, and they are asking for you. Pity about the broadband, mine was no bother.